With 2009 almost behind us, now is the time to start creating your own 2010 calendars using Word 2007.
It is a lot simpler than you think! Here is how you do it.
1) Make sure you are connected to the internet
2) Click on the Office Orb in the top left hand corner of the screen (the old file menu)
3) Click on “New”
4) In the “New Document” dialog box that appears, on the left hand side you will see a long list of different template types you can find on Microsoft Office Online. click on “Calendars”
5) Click on “2010 calendars”
6) Pick your favourite design from the dozens that appear! Once you have selected the one you like, just click “Download” in the bottom right hand corner
7) After Word downloads the Calendar, it will appear ready for you to use, edit or print straight away.
How easy is that! Happy New Year!
‘till next time!
So you might be unlucky enough to be looking for a new job, or maybe you are just sick of your current job and need a change! Whatever your situation, there is one sure thing that you will need to think about – your resume/cv!
Creating your resume or curriculum vitae in Word 2007 is not as hard as you think. There are literally dozens of very good looking templates you can use which take all the hard work out of creating your latest and greatest resume.
So how do you access the Resume Templates in Word 2007?
- Click on the office Orb in the top left hand corner
- Click on "New"
- In the "New Document" window that appears, look to the left and you will see a big long list of templates to choose from. Scroll down and click "Resumes and CVs"
- Click on the type of resume you are after – Basic, Job Specific, or Situation Specific
- Select the one you want to use, and then click "Download"
And then start customising your resume with your own information!
Note, for this to work you will need to be connected to the internet as the templates are actually stored on Microsoft Office Online.
‘till next time!