Posts Tagged ‘New Year’
With 2009 almost behind us, now is the time to start creating your own 2010 calendars using Word 2007.
It is a lot simpler than you think! Here is how you do it.
1) Make sure you are connected to the internet
2) Click on the Office Orb in the top left hand corner of the screen (the old file menu)
3) Click on “New”
4) In the “New Document” dialog box that appears, on the left hand side you will see a long list of different template types you can find on Microsoft Office Online. click on “Calendars”
5) Click on “2010 calendars”
6) Pick your favourite design from the dozens that appear! Once you have selected the one you like, just click “Download” in the bottom right hand corner
7) After Word downloads the Calendar, it will appear ready for you to use, edit or print straight away.
How easy is that! Happy New Year!
‘till next time!