Posts Tagged ‘Microsoft Office’
Are you on the bleeding edge and have already had a play around with the beta version of Microsoft Office 2010? Or are you just interested in what is coming in the next version of your favourite productivity tool? Well do we have a great link for you today!
Our friends over at Microsoft Press have released a few electronic version of the book – “First Look Microsoft Office 2010”. 14 chapters of Office 2010 gold, including:
- Welcome to Office 2010
- Express Yourself Effectively and Efficiently
- Collaborate in the Office and Around the World
- Create and Share Compelling Documents with Word 2010
- Create Smart Data Insights with Excel 2010
- Manage Rich Communications with Outlook 2010
- Produce Dynamic Presentations with PowerPoint 2010
- Organize, Store, and Share Ideas with OneNote 2010
- Collaborate Effectively with SharePoint Workspace 2010
- Create Effective Marketing Materials with Publisher 2010
- Make Sense of Your Data with Access 2010
- Putting It All Together
- Security in Office 2010
- Training Made Easy
‘till next time!
Do you want to win a copy of “2007 Microsoft Office System Inside Out” by John Pierce – valued at $USD 49.99? If so… read on…
This month is a great one here at The New Paperclip, for a number of reasons:
- The first month where I have had over 50 000 unique visitors, who just like you are trying to solve their Office 2007 (and now Office 2010) challenges;
- I delivered a session at OfficeDevCon09 where there wasn’t a single spare seat in the room; and just today…
- I have launched a Facebook Fan page, so you can keep up to date with all the tips, tricks and tutorials from TheNewPaperclip.com!
So to celebrate all these good things, I am giving away a great resource – almost 1300 pages of everything you would ever want to know about Microsoft Office 2007.
So what do you need to do to be in the draw to win?
Before 15 December 2009 – simply do the following:
- Become a Fan of The New Paperclip on Facebook, and
- Post on the wall of the fan page the one thing you would love to know how to do, or problem you would love to solve in Office 2007.
I will pick a winner at random from all the wall posts, and let you all know here, and on the Facebook Fan page who the winner is.
That is all there is to it – just become a fan of The New Paperclip today, and let me know what Office 2007 problems you would like me to help you with – and you could win! GOOD LUCK!
‘till next time!
PS… whilst we are at it, if you are on twitter and not following @thenewpaperclip… why not?