Word 2007 has some fairly powerful translation features that can help you quickly understand what a word is in a different language.
By using the “Translation ScreenTip” you can see the translation of most words simply by moving the mouse over them!
Translation ScreenTip works for the following languages:
- Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
- English (United States)
- French (France)
- Spanish (Spain, here International Sort)
To turn on Translation ScreenTip:
1) Make sure you are on the “Review” tab of the ribbon
2) Look for the “Proofing” group
3) Click on “Translation ScreenTip”
4) Select the language you want to see the translation for, mind or click on “Turn Off Translation ScreenTip” to turn the translation off.
‘till next time!