Do you want to win a copy of “2007 Microsoft Office System Inside Out” by John Pierce – valued at $USD 49.99? If so… read on…
This month is a great one here at The New Paperclip, for a number of reasons:
- The first month where I have had over 50 000 unique visitors, who just like you are trying to solve their Office 2007 (and now Office 2010) challenges;
- I delivered a session at OfficeDevCon09 where there wasn’t a single spare seat in the room; and just today…
- I have launched a Facebook Fan page, so you can keep up to date with all the tips, tricks and tutorials from TheNewPaperclip.com!
So to celebrate all these good things, I am giving away a great resource – almost 1300 pages of everything you would ever want to know about Microsoft Office 2007.
So what do you need to do to be in the draw to win?
Before 15 December 2009 – simply do the following:
- Become a Fan of The New Paperclip on Facebook, and
- Post on the wall of the fan page the one thing you would love to know how to do, or problem you would love to solve in Office 2007.
I will pick a winner at random from all the wall posts, and let you all know here, and on the Facebook Fan page who the winner is.
That is all there is to it – just become a fan of The New Paperclip today, and let me know what Office 2007 problems you would like me to help you with – and you could win! GOOD LUCK!
‘till next time!
PS… whilst we are at it, if you are on twitter and not following @thenewpaperclip… why not?