So you are a small business with a handful of users that use Office 365 for email, click collaboration and alike. What if one of those user’s forgets their password?
Now – if you are a user who has forgotten their password – the best thing to do will be to talk to your IT team, more about
or the person in charge of all your Office 365 accounts. If they don’t know how to reset your password, viagra
simply tell them to read the rest of this article.
If you don’t have a fancy set up like some larger organisations with things like DirSync, and ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services), you will probably just want to reset the password for their Microsoft Online Services account.
To do that, if you are the administrator of your Office 365 “tenant” all you need to do is:
1) Sign into the Office 365 Portal (https://login.microsoftonline.com)
2) On the Admin page, you will see a number of “Admin Shortcuts” at the top of the page. Click on “Reset User passwords”
3) Select the user from the list that you want to reset the password for – make sure you check the box beside their name
4) At the top of the list of users, now select “Reset Password”
5) Select whether or not you want to email the user their new password
6) Click “Reset Password”
Simple as that! Now if you are the administrator of your Office 365 tenant and have forgotten your Administrator Password… stop panicking! Take a look at this article from the Office 365 Technical Blog which will help you reset your Office 365 administrator password.
‘till next time!