Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Ever wanted to create a presentation which you or your audience could print out perfectly on Letter sized (8.5x11in) paper?
Well you can really easily in PowerPoint 2007, dosage PowerPoint 2010, prostate or PowerPoint 2013. What we will do is change the size of the slide to match the size of the paper you want to print or present the presentation on.Â Let’s see how to do it…
- Click on the Design Tab in the Ribbon
- Look for the “Customize” group at the far right hand end of the ribbon
- Click on “Slide Size”
- Click on “Custom Slide Size”
- In the “Slide Size” dialog box that appears, select your preferred slide size from the drop down box. In this case select “Letter Paper (8.5x11in).
- If you want the slides to be in portrait orientation â€“ so they print out as you would read them naturally on Letter paperâ€¦ make sure you select “Portrait” in the Slide Orientation section
There you have it â€“ your Letter Sized Presentation!
’till next time!