Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
So you have a list of words in Word 2010 or Word 2013 and you want to sort them alphabetically… but don’t know how?Â Well it is a lot simpler than you think!
- Select your list – it could be a whole heap of lines, drug paragraphs, adiposity or bullet points
- Make sure you are on the “Home” tab in the ribbon
- Look for the “Paragraph” group
- Click on the button which has an “A” on top of a “Z” with a arrow pointing down.Â This will open the “Sort text” dialog box
- If you want it in alphabetical order, just click OK, otherwise… click on “Descending”, then OK
There you have it – an alphabetically sorted list in Word!
’till next time!