Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Don’t you just hate that annoying space that Word adds at the end (or beginning) of every paragraph in your document! Well there is a quick and easy way to get rid of it!
- Select the paragraphs that you want to remove the space from
- Make sure you are on the “Home” tab in the ribbon
- Look for the “Paragraph” group
- On the second row of the “Paragraph” group there will be a drop down button that has an up and down arrow on it – this is the Line and Paragraph spacing options button. Click on it.
- Click on “remove space after paragraph”
If you want to reverse what you just did, simply repeat the process, but instead of clicking on remove space after paragraph, click on “add space after paragraph”.
’till next time!