Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Are you one of the thousands of businesses around the word looking to use Microsoft’s Office 365 “cloud” service, but don’t know where to start?
Well Microsoft Press have made available a free e-book which helps you get started. Called “Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime.”
I like this book for a few reasons. Firstly – FREE! Secondly, it covers a lot of the questions you probably have about Office 365 and gives you some pretty good answers. It covers topics like:
- Getting Started with Office 365
- Administering an Office 365 Account
- What your team can do with Office 365
- Creating your Team Site with SharePoint Online
- Posting, Sharing and Managing Files
- Adding and Managing Workflows
- Working with Office 2010 Web Apps
- Going Mobile with Office 365
It is a good blend of technical content for the folk that need to set up and run Office 365 for others, plus a little bit of user content to help you understand exactly how Office 365 works under the covers, and how you can use it to work better, faster, and stronger!
You can download the free Office 365 ebook from Microsoft here.