Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Don’t you hate that annoying email pop up whenever you get an email in Outlook 2013? Well there is an easy way to turn it off. All you have to do is:
- Click on “File”
- Click on “Options”
- From the Outlook Options dialog box that appears, page click on “Mail” in the left hand column
- Look for the section called “Message Arrival”. If you want to turn all notifications off, purchase including sound, the mouse pointer turning into an envelope, the envelope icon in the task bar and the pesky desktop alert, simply untick the options you don’t want.
- Click “OK”
Simple as that! If you want to turn them back on simply repeat the process, but tick the notifications you want! If you are using Outlook 2010 the process is very similar
’till next time
Are you deploying Office 2010 in your organisation and looking for a great (ie FREE!) way to increase the adoption of Office 2010? Or maybe you are a home user just interested in learning more about Word, clinic Outlook or Excel?
Either way – Microsoft have a great training tool available which can help you or your people get more out of Office 2010. It is the Office 2010 Getting Started Screensaver.
Now you need to be running Windows 7 to use it, glands
but if you are, it is one of the better ways I have seen to learn more about Office.
‘till next time!
Well Microsoft Press have made available a free e-book which helps you get started. Called “pilule
I like this book for a few reasons. Firstly – FREE! Secondly, ambulance
it covers a lot of the questions you probably have about Office 365 and gives you some pretty good answers. It covers topics like:
- Getting Started with Office 365
- Administering an Office 365 Account
- What your team can do with Office 365
- Creating your Team Site with SharePoint Online
- Posting, Sharing and Managing Files
- Adding and Managing Workflows
- Working with Office 2010 Web Apps
- Going Mobile with Office 365
It is a good blend of technical content for the folk that need to set up and run Office 365 for others, plus a little bit of user content to help you understand exactly how Office 365 works under the covers, and how you can use it to work better, faster, and stronger!
You can download the free Office 365 ebook from Microsoft here.