Archive for January, 2011
With 2010 behind us in most parts of the world, now is the time to start creating your own 2011 calendars using Word 2007.
It is a lot simpler than you think! Here is how you do it.
1) Make sure you are connected to the internet
2) Click on the Office Orb in the top left hand corner of the screen (the old file menu)
3) Click on “New”
4) In the “New Document” dialog box that appears, on the left hand side you will see a long list of different template types you can find on Microsoft Office Online. click on “Calendars”
5) Click on “2011 calendars”
6) Pick your favourite design from the dozens that appear! Once you have selected the one you like, just click “Download” in the bottom right hand corner
7) After Word downloads the Calendar, it will appear ready for you to use, edit or print straight away.
It couldn’t be any simpler than that. Wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead!
‘till next time!
Well it is New Years Day in most of the world – Welcome to 2011!!!
So with that in mind lets figure out how to create a 2011 Calendar using Word 2010. Creating a personalised calendar – whether a simple month view or something a bit more complicated which you can record appointments, see the lunar phases, or public holidays – is an absolute breeze.
Here is how to create a 2011 Calendar in Word 2010:
- Go to the File menu, and click New
- Look at the Office.com Templates section. If you are connected to the internet you will see a folder called “Calendars”. Click on it!
- Click on “2011 Calendars”
- Select your preferred style from the library of calendar templates.
Simple as that – now you can go ahead and personalize the calendar to suit your needs, save it, print it out, and be more organised in 2011!
‘till next time!