Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Did you know that Outlook 2007 saves drafts of your emails as you type them? This is great if you accidentally close the email window before sending, or start an email and then the power goes out.
By default Outlook will save a draft every three minutes. But if you are paranoid about losing your work… or don’t care that much… you can change the timeframes in which the auto-save occurs.
To increase or decrease the auto-save time for draft emails in Outlook 2007:
1) Click “Options” from the menu
2) Make sure you are on the “Preferences” tab”
3) Click the “E-mail Options…” button
4) Click the “Advanced E-Mail Options…” button (about half way down the window)
5) Beside the first checkbox (“AutoSave items every:”) change the number to the number of minutes you would like the interval to be
6) Click OK 3 times to close all the windows
To find the drafts that Outlook saves, just take a look in your drafts folder
‘till next time!