Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Do you want to do some hard core data manipulation in your PowerPoint presentation?
Well instead of adding a simple table layout to your slide, you can actually add an Excel spreadsheet. You have all the features of Excel – like formulas, but in a nice looking PowerPoint table.
To insert an Excel table in PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010 or PowerPoint 2013:
1) Make sure you are on the slide you want to include the table in
2) Click on the “Insert” tab of the ribbon
3) Click on the little arrow below the “Table” button
4) Click on “Excel Spreadsheet”
5) Enter your data, manipulate it, and format the table as you desire
‘till next time!