Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Do you want to copy one, two, three or more slides and reuse them in your PowerPoint 2007 slide deck?
There are two ways you can go about it – the first is plain old copy and paste. The other is to use the “Duplicate Slide” feature.
To duplicate slides in PowerPoint 2007:
1) Select the slide or slides you want to duplicate
2) Make sure you are on the “Home” tab of the ribbon
3) Look for the “Slides” group
4) Click on the little arrow underneath “New Slide”
5) Click on “Duplicate Selected Slides”
‘till next time!