Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Do you want to quickly change some text from lowercase to uppercase, without having to retype it?
It is really simple in Word 2007!
1) Select the text you want to change to UPPERCASE
2) Make sure you are on the “Home” tab in the ribbon
3) Look for the “Font” group
4) Click on the “Change Case” button – which you will find directly below where you select the font size
5) From the menu that appears, click on “UPPERCASE”
Whilst you are there, check out some of the other case options you can have… like Sentence case, lowercase, Capitalize Each Word, and tOGGLE cASE.
‘till next time!