Archive for December, 2009
With 2009 almost behind us, now is the time to start creating your own 2010 calendars using Word 2007.
It is a lot simpler than you think! Here is how you do it.
1) Make sure you are connected to the internet
2) Click on the Office Orb in the top left hand corner of the screen (the old file menu)
3) Click on “New”
4) In the “New Document” dialog box that appears, on the left hand side you will see a long list of different template types you can find on Microsoft Office Online. click on “Calendars”
5) Click on “2010 calendars”
6) Pick your favourite design from the dozens that appear! Once you have selected the one you like, just click “Download” in the bottom right hand corner
7) After Word downloads the Calendar, it will appear ready for you to use, edit or print straight away.
How easy is that! Happy New Year!
‘till next time!
Oh My! Hasn’t Christmas snuck up on us this year! Just over two weeks until the big day, I thought I might share with you some great resources over at Office Online which will help you make the most of Christmas this year!
Are you looking for some pictures or artwork to make your home made Christmas Cards look amazing! There are over 100 pages of Christmas Clipart available at
This is a great course that will help you create a decorate a newsletter, create mailing labels for your envelopes, and create some holiday decorations. It is about 30 minutes long – but will be a great investment of your time this Christmas to help you spread the holiday cheer!
Another great resource to help you great special greeting cards to share with your family and friends – from the traditional, to the new age multimedia greeting cards with PowerPoint.
So there you have it, three great resources to help you make the most of Christmas this year!
‘till next time!