Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
If you regularly collaborate with others creating Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets – I am sure that you are very familiar with the commenting feature.
Basically it allows you to add comments throughout the document or spreadsheet for others to see when they are reviewing the work.
Well you will be happy to know that you can also add comments to the slides in your PowerPoint 2007 presentations.
Here is how:
1) Go to the “Review” tab in PowerPoint 2007
2) Look for the “Comments” group
3) Click on “New Comment”
4) Write your comment
5) Click on the comment and drag it to where you want it to appear on your slide
… but how do I change the name associated with the comment?
Good question! PowerPoint takes that information from the information that has been entered in the PowerPoint options menu.
1) Click on the “Office Orb” – that is the old file menu in the top left hand corner of the screen
2) Click on “PowerPoint Options”
3) Look for “Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office”. You will find the User Name and Initials there. Simply change them to the right details and your comments will now be attributed to the right person.
‘till next time!