Don’t you hate when you print your spreadsheet, and one or two columns end up going over onto a second page? It happens to me ALL THE TIME!
But there is a way to save you from stressing, and save the environment at the same time
There is a page setup option in Excel 2007 which you can use to fit your spreadsheet onto a single page (or onto a particular number of pages that you set!)
Here is how:
1) Click on the “Page Layout” tab in the Ribbon
2) Look for the “Page Setup” group, and click on the little square with the arrow pointing out of it in the bottom right hand corner
3) In the “Page Setup” box that appears, look in the “Scaling” section, and select “Fit to:”
4) By default, it will be set to one page wide by one page tall. Select how many pages wide or tall you want your spreadsheet to be printed as.
5) Click “Print Preview” if you want to take a look at what the scaled or up version of your spreadsheet will look like, and if you are happy with it – click “Print”!
6) Click “OK” to close the Page Setup box
‘till next time!