Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Are the normal line spacing (or “Leading”) options in Word 2007 just not enough? Not very many people know it, but you can have some very fine grained control over the space between your lines.
In fact, you can say how many “Pts” space there is – for example, 12pts, or you can get really precise and give a spacing in cm, mm, or inches.
Here is how to do it!
1) Select the text you want to change the leading/line spacing of
2) Make sure you are on the “Home” tab in the Ribbon
3) Look for the “Paragraph” group, and click on the little square with an arrow pointing out of it in the bottom right hand corner of that group
4) Look down the box that appears until you get to the “Spacing” options. In the right hand column you will see a “Line Spacing:” drop down box. Select “Exactly”
5) Beside that dropdown box, there is a dropdown box called “At:”. Type in your desired line spacing or leading in pts, cm, mm, or "
6) Click “OK”
Now you have precise control over exactly how far apart your lines appear in Word 2007! How good is that!
‘till next time!