Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
(not only that… but how to change the colour of the tab as well!)
Hey if you have been using Excel 2007, Excel 2010 or Excel 2013 for more than five minutes, you would have noticed the three tabs down the bottom. You know the ones “Sheet1”, “Sheet2”, and you guessed it… “Sheet3”.
But what if you don’t like those names, and you want to rename them to something more meaningful? Like “Expenses”, or “Assets”, or “Team Sick Leave Tracking”?
Well all you need to do is:
1) Right click on the tab that you want to rename
2) Click “Rename”
3) Type in what you want the sheet to be renamed to
4) Hit enter
That was pretty easy… but what if you need to distinguish between the sheets in your workbook even more? Well did you know that you can change the color of each of the tabs in your workbook? It is really easy:
1) Right click on the tab that you want to recolour
2) Move your mouse over “Tab Color”
3) Select your favourite colour!
4) Look in awe at your colourful worksheet tabs!
Simple as that! Now get back to tracking sick leave! 🙂
‘till next time!