Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
We all know how handy track changes is in Word 2007… but did you know you can track changes in Excel 2007 as well?
I bet you didn’t!
It is just as easy to use as in Word… here is how!
1) Make sure you are on the “Review” tab on the Ribbon in Excel 2007, Excel 2010 or Excel 2013
2) Look for the “Changes” group (should be the one on the far right hand side)
3) Click on “Track Changes”
4) Click on “Highlight Changes”
5) Check “Track changes while editing. This also shares your workbook.”
6) Select what you want highlighted
7) Click OK
Once you have plenty of changes highlighted, just go back to the “Track Changes” button and click “Accept/Reject Changes”
Now you can really keep track of things in Excel 2007!
‘till next time!