Did you know that you can add a footer to each and every slide in your PowerPoint 2007 deck? It is easier than you think.
There are three areas at the bottom of each slide that the default master slide (think of it is the master layout for your PowerPoint slides) sets aside so you can add footer information to each of your slides. Information like, the date, the slide number, and the title of your presentation
To add a footer to your PowerPoint presentation, simply:
1) Make sure you are on the “Insert” tab in the Ribbon
2) Look for the “Text” group
3) Click on “Header & Footer”
4) In the Header and Footer box that appears, select what you want to include on the slide.
5) Click “Apply”, to apply to the current, single slide, or click “Apply to All” to apply to every slide in your presentation
There you have it – PowerPoint footers the easy way!
‘till next time!
Help, Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials for Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365 and more