Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Do you HATE Tahoma? Would you prefer something that suits your style? Like a classy Georgia? Or a disturbed Comic Sans MS?
Well it is really simple to change the default font in Office Communicator 2007.
1) Click on the big “Status Indicator” in the top left hand corner of your Office Communicator 2007 window
2) Click on “Options”
3) Select the “General” tab in the options box that appears
4) In the “Instance message settings section, click on “Change Font…”
5) Select your favourite font
6) Click OK twice to close all the dialog boxes
There you go… now your instant message conversations in Office Communicator 2007 will match your personal style… or as the marketing gurus say… your personal “brand”.
‘till next time!