Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Are you new, or have just upgraded to Word 2007? Since starting The New Paperclip over two years ago, there have been a few questions that come up again and again that people ask – some of which I have listed below.
- How do I change my page orientation in Word 2007 from Portrait to Landscape or vice versa?
- How do I change my line spacing in Word 2007?
- How do I undo in Word 2007?
- How do I do an email merge in Word 2007?
- How do I add page numbers in Word 2007?
- How do I print in Word 2007?
- Where did the file menu go in Word 2007?
- How can I change my page layout in Word 2007?
- How do I superscript text in Word 2007?
- How do I email a document using Word 2007?
Finally… if you have any more Word 2007 questions, check out The Ultimate Guide to Word 2007
‘till next time!