One thing before you read this article...Are you ready to improve your Excel Skills in 2015?
Formula School's first Excel course intake for 2015 is about to open. Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $47
Click here to learn more and enroll today - Next course starts Jan 15
Are you new, or have just upgraded to Word 2007? Since starting The New Paperclip over two years ago, there have been a few questions that come up again and again that people ask – some of which I have listed below.
- How do I change my page orientation in Word 2007 from Portrait to Landscape or vice versa?
- How do I change my line spacing in Word 2007?
- How do I undo in Word 2007?
- How do I do an email merge in Word 2007?
- How do I add page numbers in Word 2007?
- How do I print in Word 2007?
- Where did the file menu go in Word 2007?
- How can I change my page layout in Word 2007?
- How do I superscript text in Word 2007?
- How do I email a document using Word 2007?
Finally… if you have any more Word 2007 questions, check out The Ultimate Guide to Word 2007
‘till next time!