Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Christian Gude over at the ITExperience.NET blog has put together a great list of five tips you can use to maximise your performance whilst using Microsoft Word 2007:
1) Add frequently used command icons to your Quick Launch Toolbar
2) Adjust the spacing after a line
3) Customise the shortcut keys
4) Increase AutoRecover interval
5) Disable AutoCorrect options
To learn more about how to increase your performance with Word 2007 â€“ check out his post here.
â€˜till next time!