Who else wants to know the secret to Excel Formulas?Invest in yourself in 2015 and reduce your frustration with formulas in Excel for just $19.95 - Click here to enroll today
Are you a small business person who wants to create a great looking business card? It is really easy with Microsoft Office Publisher 2007.
Here is how you do it!
1) Open Publisher 2007
2) On the “Getting Started with Microsoft Office Publisher 2007” page, this more about look on the left hand side. You will see a column with the heading “Publication Types” at the top. Look down the list and about 6 down you will see “Business Cards”. Click on it
3) In the main part of the window you will now see a variety of designs for your business card. There are newer, cialis 40mg more contemporary designs at the top, more info and more classical designs down the bottom. Take a good look at each, and pick your favourite.
4) In the right hand column, there are a number of options for your business card. You can customise it with a different colour scheme, and a different font scheme.
5) Still in the right hand column, look for the “Business information” drop down box. If this is the first time you have created a business card, your only option will be “Create new…”. Select “Create new…” and a box will appear for you to enter your business card information. Once you are happy with all your details, click save.
6) If you are happy with all your decisions, click the “Create” button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
7) Once your card is created… check all the details, and then hit print!
Now you have a business card you can be proud of!
’till next time!